To do this IQ test , after reading any question you must answer it in just 5 seconds.
Write down the answers to the paper. Lets see what’s the level of your mental sharpness.
- Some months have 30 days and some have 31 days. How many months have 29 days?
- If the doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to use them every 30 mints how much time you take to eat all the pills?
- I went to bed at 8 pm and set my alarm clock at 9 am and when I woke up by the alarm for how many hours had I slept?
- Divide 30 into half and add the number 10 to the result. What number is obtained?
- A Farmer had 17 alive sheep. All his sheep except 9 died, how many alive sheep are left?
- If you have only one match and you enter a cool and dark room where you have an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which one will you turn on first?
- A person built a house that all its four walls had windows to the South . The big bear approaches the house. What color is this bear?
- If you remove 2 apples from 3 apples, how many apples do you have?
- Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
- If you take a bus with 43 passengers from Holstebro to Herning and take 5 passengers in Ikast and take 7 new passengers, and take 8 passengers and 4 people in Silkeborg, and finally reach Horsens after 14 hours, now what is the name of the bus driver?
And now the answers:
- All months have at least 29 days.
- One hour (If you take the first pill at 12 and the 2nd one at 12:30 and the last one at 1 so it becomes 1 hour in total).
- Just one hour. The alarm clock can not detect night and day, so it will ring at the first 9 o’clock that is the same 9 pm.
- The result is 70 (divided by half equivalent to 2).
- He will have 9 sheep.
- First you have to turn on the match.
- White, because the house with its four walls facing the south should be at the tip of the Arctic.
- Same 2 apples.
- Mt. Everest (It just hadn’t been discovered yet).
- Well, your own name.
Assessment of rational age test and intelligence level based on the number of incorrect answers:
- 7 Incorrect answers or more: IQ at primary school between 85 and 95
- 6 Invalid answers: IQ at high school between 95 to 110
- 5 Invalid answer: IQ at student level between 110 and 120
- 2 to 4 incorrect answers: IQ at a university professor level between 120 and 130
- 1 incorrect answer: Superior IQ 130+
See also: wavy hair hacks
In the second step, to get your rational age, it’s enough to divide your calendar’s age by the factor of your intelligence, then divide it by 100.
Rational age: Calendar age × Intelligence factor divided by 100